We are committed to:
- processing personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal requirements
- taking steps to ensure that personal data is up to date and accurate
- providing adequate security measures to protect personal data
- ensuring that all staff are made aware of good practice in data protection
- regularly reviewing data protection procedures and guidelines
Data protection principles
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures shall be taken against unauthorized and unlawful processing of personal data
Status as of January 2017